Sunday, November 21, 2004

Day 14223

Ah, Sundays! Gotta love them. So, this morning after I glanced at the clock upon waking up, I went back to sleep. All seemed right in my world. I spent some quality time with my comforter in my nice, warm bed, then finally got up.

When I finally crawled out of bed and took a shower, I really wasn't too aware of my surroundings. I sat down to watch some football and next thing I know, I'm feeling a need for some socks. Yep, I had cold feet!

I have one of those thermostats that changes temperature throughout the day. Seems when I am away during the day my place stays at a cool 66 degrees F. That's fine if I'm not home, but today was Sunday. Where was I going to be, church? I need a thermostat that can be set based on the day of the week as well. So, in an effort to help any and all HVAC salesmen, I will gladly take an adjustable thermostat as described above for field testing purposes. Rest assured that I will happily spend some time evaluating the effectiveness of said unit and will file a comprehensive 1-paragraph report on its attributes. You may leave your contact information in a comment to this blog, which I will then use to send you my shipping address. Thank you.

Now with that taken care of, let me document the rest of my day. I read. Then I read some more from on-line sources. Eventually, I responded to some of those on-line posts. I followed this up by cooking and eating pork chops with a light sprinkle of soul seasoning, couscous flavored with garlic and freshly roasted-in-the-shell almonds (Thank you, Kev), and for my desert/beverage, a tasty Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout. I'm finishing it now and it is quite good, but it is no Rogue Shakespeare Stout. I will finish this blog and read some more before going to bed. GaƤd, I need to find me a woman! That reminds me, female HVAC salespeople should respond to me in a comment as well.

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home