Monday, January 10, 2005

Day 14273

I got nothing. I shouldn't post, but...maybe I'm a ham.

Can you taste it? Can you taste the waste? (Yeah, I dig Ween!)

Anyway, just a quick note to officially state that my goal is to not swear at all tomorrow. Sad that this is something significant enough to make a goal for, but it is. So be it. I have a bad habit of occasionally coloring my conversation with "colorful" words. Sometimes it is for a joke, others it is just for emotional emphasis. Either way, I don't like it. I don't swear in every sentence or even every conversation, but it creeps in I'd guess 5-6 times a day. So, again, I am aiming to be vulgarity-free tomorrow. Wish me luck. (And don't piss me off!)

Oh Gaäd! I forgot I will be working on the car tomorrow. This is definitely going to be a challenge!

Have some effing sweet dreams, folks!

4 Comments:

Blogger newwavegurly said...

Hope you had some effin' sweet dreams last night too.

And good luck today!

8:39 AM  
Blogger Allan said...

So, how'd you do? :ask:

8:53 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

In-effing-quiring minds want to know!

2:32 PM  
Blogger Yibbyl said...

Well, my car still won't start. You'd think I would have failed. The answer is...it's subjective. I cut short a "Gaäd damn" to just "Gaäd...", so it's a start. I prefer to subjectively call the experiment a success, but I'm an effin' optimist!

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home