Monday, January 17, 2005

Day 14280

I've had too much negative news lately and I'm tired of it. I think it is time I focused on the things that are good in my life. Here's a list of 10:

1) My Mom. I'm glad I'm still able to talk to her.
2) I once fell head over heals for this sweetie!

3) I have many fond memories from our old cabin in this satellite shot.

4) I have several friends throughout the country who treat me like family.
5) I've met some terrific people from here.

6) I'm in pretty good health, evidenced by the fact that I posted again!
7) I have the means and skill to enjoy building guitars in my spare time.
8) I haven't smoked a cigarette in over 11 years!

9) I have a good job that allows me to travel throughout northern CA.
10) I have tomorrow off from work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home