Sunday, March 27, 2005

Day 14349

Last night at the grocery store, I was standing in line and noticed a booklet that said "Your personal guide to the future". I was so excited - a booklet written specifically for me and no one else! It covers April through June of 2005 and only cost $1.39. It was too good to be true, so I just had to buy it.

This morning, I have been reading up on what is in store for me during the 1st few days of April. I'm going to plan my week accordingly to take full advantage of the diligent research I'm sure was done to ensure that my future is the best it can be. Here's what's in store:

April 1st or Day 14356 - "A tense Moon-Mercury square indicates that you (that's me) need to be very careful how you talk to a supervisor or boss today. Remember that there is a big difference between being honest and being downright artless."

I expected that last word to be "heartless", but whatever. I've decided to take this day off. No sense foolishly taking the risk of offending any of my superiors.

April 2nd aka Day 14357 - "A Venus opposition to Jupiter could put a crimp in your social life or love life today, but only if you let it. Archers have a tendency to overindulge in good food and drink - so watch it."

Well, this day will be a Saturday, so I'm thinking I'll just stay in bed and make sure this opposition doesn't interfere with my self-love life. I'll just need water for that - no liquor. Maybe I'll make up a veggie tray the night before as well.

April 3rd / Day 14358 - "With the Sun opposing Jupiter all day, you could find yourself too tired or overworked to fully enjoy a social engagement that comes your way in the afternoon or evening. Sagittarians are great partiers, but sit this one out."

Hmm. I was thinking that since I'll be taking Friday off from work and staying in bed all day Saturday, that I should be more than rested up for this shindig. And since I am such a great partier, I will ignore this particular day's advice and invite myself to some gathering. I'm sure everything will be OK.

April 4th or Day 14359 - "This is one of those days when you can hit the ground running as the Moon makes a favorable aspect to Pluto in the early hours of the morning. A financial matter you have been somewhat concerned about during the past few weeks is revealed to be a lucky occurrence."

This is terrific news! I'm going to finally do my taxes on this day. I can't believe I haven't ever purchased one of these books before! Easily the best $1.39 I've ever spent, and surely this will be tax deductable next year! Woohoo!

Well, there you have it - a taste of what's in store for me in April. Sounds like it will be an exciting month. Today, however, I'm being a daredevil - living without a horoscope!

Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mermaid Melanie said...

who says you aren't a funny guy...not me...

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home