Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Day 14427a

I got this from the cheese stands alone, who got it from Pixy.

How am I going to die? Follow me, I'll show you!



"You scored as Disappear. Your death will be by disappearing, probably
a camping trip gone wrong or an evening hike you never returned from."

Disappear


93%

Suffocated


73%

Gunshot


67%

Natural Causes


67%

Suicide


60%

Posion


60%

Bomb


53%

Eaten


47%

Disease


33%

Drowning


33%

Cut Throat


20%

Stabbed


20%

Accident


13%

How Will You Die??
created with QuizFarm.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Wanna go camping? :)

I won't lose you...

{{{hug}}}

5:35 AM  
Blogger Yibbyl said...

Uh-huh...something you're trying to tell me?

6:26 AM  
Blogger bhd said...

I'm cheered to know you won't die by posion, whatever that is. I myself am likely to die of natural causes. (What a joke that is.)

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home