Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Day 14421a

Long delay between postings...things (life) happens. What can I say? Soooooooooo, without further adieu...


10 Things I've Never Done:

1. I've never written a screenplay...totally want to do this someday.

2. I've never travelled anywhere by train...another thing I'd like to do.

3. I've never skydived either, Jen & Michelle, but I want to try it soon.

4. I've never been to Tasmania or New Zealand...this is my dream vacation.

5. I've never felt unconditional love from someone outside my family...um, yeah, want this someday.

6. I've never sang in front of an audience...probably never will as I'm too frightened, but wish I wasn't.

7. I've never had a tattoo...sort of want one.

8. [Edited for a younger audience] I've never eaten a kumquat...not that I have an aching desire to do so.

9. I've never fathered any children...not likely to happen anymore for me...I think I'm OK with that.

10. I've never met far too many of the Peeps...won't list names for fear of leaving some wonderful people out, but am excited about the upcoming Reinstock event, which should remedy much of this one!

Well, I suppose I need to choose some others to continue this chain, so I pick BlueHeronDruid & Platypotamus.

5 Comments:

Blogger newwavegurly said...

2. I've never travelled anywhere by train...another thing I'd like to do.

Almost 2 years ago, I was traveling out there in the West. I started in San Fran/Palo Alto, and had planned to rent a car and drive up to Seattle, making a number of stops along the way. The rental car didn't happen, and I wound up taking a train from Emeryville (home of Pixar) to Eugene, OR - where a friend of mine lives - and eventually from Eugene up to Seattle, WA. The trip was something I wouldn't trade for the world. The train winding through the mountains as the music played through my headphones was an amazing experience. Waiting for me in Seattle... an RPer that I had yet to meet and who I spent a couple of days with, Talalala (Saundrah). Other RPeeps I met along the way... rgj13 (Ryan) in San Fran, and Pilgrim (Doug) in Portland.

I'm so glad my rental car didn't work out.

8:32 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Jen, that sounds like such a fabulous trip! I want to do something like that, too. Either coast would be awesome (Europe a dream).

Kurt, It's ABOUT time you showed back up! Great list!

9:00 AM  
Blogger bhd said...

I took a train trip from Chicago to Albuquerque to Flagstaff to LA to San Fran to Portland - hobbitt let me leave home with my passport and my American Express card, brave soul. Saw the Grand Canyon and spent 4 days at Yosemite all by my lonesome. Word: if you're going to take a long trip, get a room. You wouldn't believe how loud some folks snore on the train.

And as for picking me, DAMN YOU!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Mermaid Melanie said...

my list contained screenplay as well. art film. maybe even black and white.

most things on list obtainable~get on with it!

bma. melanie

5:04 PM  
Blogger Yibbyl said...

Sounds awesome, Jen...I am quite jealous of your trip and the Peeps you got to meet!

Cathy, I'd apologize if I wasn't so DAMN curious! *g*

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home