Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Day 14435

I've been tagged by Michelle for the Book Meme. So, here goes...

(1) Number of books I own: A few more than 100.

(2) Last book bought: Natural Cures "They" Don't Want You To Know About by Kevin Trudeau...Trust me, save your money!

(3) Last book I read: Miniature Editions: Dating For Dummies by Dr. Joy Browne...A gift from a couple who were saddened to see me alone.

(4) Five books that mean a lot to me:

* The Trumpet of the Swan by E. B. White...The 1st book I ever read because I wanted to.
* Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut...I don't know where to start.
* The Magic Of Self Direction by David J. Schwartz...Best $5 I ever spent - It may have saved my life!
* I Ching translated by Frank J. MacHovec...Necessary.
* Tape Op: The Book About Creative Music Recording by Larry Crane...Kind of like my other bible.

(5) Looking forward to reading: (Michelle's additional question)
* The Illustrated Kama Sutra : Ananga-Ranga and Perfumed Garden - The Classic Eastern Love Texts by Captain Sir Richard F. Burton (Translator), F. F. Arbuthnot (Translator)...WITHOUT pausing to pleasure myself!

Under the category of Tag, You're It!: Jen and Joseph.

3 Comments:

Blogger edieraye said...

You made me laugh! Thanks!

10:42 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Harumph!

That fishing book didn't even get a mention!

*lol*

Hmmmm..... :)

11:05 PM  
Blogger newwavegurly said...

Damnit, now you AND Allan have tagged me with the same meme. I guess that means those book boxes need to get upacked...

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home