Thursday, April 28, 2005

Day 14381

Feeling rushed for time as I am leaving town this morning. I swiped this from Michelle, a noob in the blogosphere, but familiar to those of us hanging out at Radio Paradise. Apparently, we have something here in common, the Level 2 Devlinship, nevertheless,...viva le differance!

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Second Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Low
Level 2 (Lustful)Very High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Moderate
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)High
Level 7 (Violent)Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

Hey! My left ear just popped! Can you hear me hearing better?

Eniwa, hab a gud da!

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

We are either terribly bad...or not near bad enough! *lol*

Have a great weekend!

10:23 PM  
Blogger newwavegurly said...

I took the quiz after seeing it on Michelle's blog. Let's just say I'm far more evil than I thought I ever was. (And I'm going to post this on Michelle's blog entry too!)

7:21 AM  
Blogger Yibbyl said...

NWG, I'm still trying to figure out where my "Violent" score is coming from?!? It kind of bothers me, you know, in a "I need to smack someone upside the head" kind of way! :wink:

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home