Monday, June 27, 2005

Day 14440b

I've been suckered into doing another one of these "pass it on" kind of posts by Michelle. Actually, I was trying to figure out just what I wanted to say tonight anyway, so here is the perfect copout, er, solution!

Threes:

Three nicknames that you have had: Yibbyl, Soft-shoulders, and Bull.

Three things you like about yourself: My ability to empathize, my lack of fear of work, and my brain.

Three things you don't like about yourself: I, too, can procrastinate, my back can't do what I want it to, and my very white legs.

Three things that scare you: Bees/wasps, driving a loved one away, and dying before I've accomplished my goals.

Three of your everyday essentials: Laughing, touching, and doing something new.

Three things you are wearing right now: Shorts, boxers, and a piece of basil in between my teeth.

Three of your favorite bands growing up: Steely Dan, The Doobie Brothers, and Kansas.

Two truths and a lie: I am in love, I want to move, and the check is in the mail.

Three things you can't do without: Time, love, and laughter.

Three things you most certainly can do without: Bullies, liars, and liver.

Three places you want to go on vacation: Tasmania, New Zealand, and, now, Costa Rica!

Three things you want to do before you die: Master the recordings Eric & I did, own my own home and acreage, and travel more.

OK, next chum.......p on the list is: Lexie!

1 Comments:

Blogger bhd said...

I'm stealing this one. If it's a crime, then I'm guilty.

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home