Friday, February 18, 2005

Day 14312

So, I just got done watching the movie, Skins. I would have put up a link to Amazon, but it keeps showing up as my account. Anyway, search for it on here. I really enjoyed it. It has some funny moments, but is really a drama. Graham Greene is in it. He has done many native american movies, Thunderheart and Dances With Wolves come to mind. Terrific actor.

Anyway, it was shot mostly on the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation in SD. The scenery made me long to return home. The upper midwest is beautiful in spring and fall, not so great during winter and summer, IMO.

OK. I keep falling asleep and don't want to get a premature stiff neck. That's right, I'll be working on my Toyota tomorrow. That alone will give me a bad back, so no sense getting a head start now.

So, yes, I am just too sleepy. And lastly, I am not in a bad mood from my last post. Yes, I was saddened when I wrote it, but too many good memories saved me from a funk. Goodnight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

So how are you feeling now?

1:51 PM  
Blogger Yibbyl said...

Hungry! (Gotta calzone on the way!)

My back is fine as well, as I stopped working on the car before I regretted it, for a change.

If your asking about my head/heart, well, time has a way of healing the soul. I miss Eric, but an acceptance has developed over the years. I can't change what can't be changed, you know?

Thanks for asking and I hope you are well.

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home