Monday, May 09, 2005

Day 14392

Days later than the rest, like some delayed reaction - a serious shortness of breath. I am tired. I am tired of tears. I can't think straight and I am at a loss of just what I was supposed to do tonight. And I don't know what to say.

I want to scream. I want to cry some more. I want to understand. I want to facilitate change. I want to call some people, people who probably need sleep. I want to go to bed. I want to stop saying, "I".

And I can't help wondering what happened to the other one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

You should have called.

You still can. Anytime.

*hug*

4:35 AM  
Blogger Yibbyl said...

Thank you...and nice to know. I JUST woke up! Fortunately, no one expects me anywhere for another 30 minutes, but there's no way in hell I will make it in time! Hope your day started off better mine!

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home