Thursday, May 12, 2005

Day 14395

Good Morning! And for those thinking otherwise, it IS a good morning, you just need to embrace it! OK, so why am I all juiced? Well, sometimes it's the little things that jumpstart a person. Not little things like pills BTW :wink:, just simple little pleasures that are easily appreciated.

Last night, I had an enjoyable chat over the telephone with BluEyes, in which I learned many things about raising children. Then I went to bed early...for me early was before 11:30 PM. Slept well, then got up and took a leisurely HOT shower. Finally, I got to hop into some toasty jeans, fresh from the dryer! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Well, I've got a smile on my face, am all packed, and am off to Chico/Paradise, CA. So, if any of you break into my unattended house, please don't make a mess and feel free to clean my bathroom after you've stolen my $9.99 worth of silverware!

Later!

5 Comments:

Blogger newwavegurly said...

I wanna talk to BluEyes on the phone. Hell, I want to talk to you on the phone.

*hrmpf*

6:23 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

And good morning to you! Hope you had a great day yesterday.

It's 10 am here in France, it's Friday, and I'm not at work. W00t!

1:00 AM  
Blogger edieraye said...

Clothes straight out of the dryer are WONDERFUL!

8:37 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

We gotta talk sometime, nwg! After all, I told ya that I may show up on your doorstep some strange day!

And Yibbyl is a delight to talk to. But I bet that you already guessed that, didn't ya?

6:21 PM  
Blogger newwavegurly said...

Well Michelle, perhaps you and I shall chat sometime soon.

And yes, I figured yibbyl is a joy to speak to on the phone, as I'm sure you are too.

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home