Thursday, July 21, 2005

Day 14464

My goal for today... Much like a fan dancer, I will tease and titillate you, my faithful readers! I haven't been posting much lately, but do not think that that is because I haven't experienced enough interesting things to share. Truth is some of them are just too interesting, so are kept close for personal reasons! Then again, just in case upon hearing such amazing things, you have a head that might explode, I have showed a liberal amount of consideration and spared you from such a horrific event! OK...WTF was I babbling about? Oh... Today, well, I have much glorious and exciting and amazing things to say, sure to enthrall you!

BTW, today's word according to the High Mistress of Eternal Wisdom and Seduction, aka Michelle, is "enthrall". I just used the word enthrall in a sentence for the third time in a row! Your challenge today is to see if you can do the same or even better! Now, back to our regularly scheduled rambling...

Surprise! It appears I won't be posting any of the afore-mentioned goodies and gossip until the lovely Michelle and I conclude our weekend camping trip on the coast somewhere in Northern California!

There. You have been sufficiently teased! I am one evil little bastid, ain't I?!?

May you all have a terrific weekend! As Nanci Griffith says...See y'all real soon! Oh, and the album I linked to has got to be one of the best live albums of all time! High praise, coming from me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

And you know what keeps me enthralled!

I'm captivated by a handsome, witty, charming man with eyes the color of the sea.

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home